- Now the talent https://wowhead.com/spell=116844 will correctly discard non-game goals from its coverage area
- Rewritten talent https://wowhead.com/spell=193533:
- More correct operation when using https://wowhead.com/spell=214579.
- Fixed a bug where an automatic shot could break the chain of using two https://wowhead.com/spell=19434 in a row to trigger the effect of the kit https://wowhead.com/spell=242242
- Now healing from https://wowhead.com/item=137064 will not trigger triggering items
- The implementation of https://wowhead.com/item=137043 has been rewritten:
- Now the effect of bleeding will not be applied to every target that you hit, but to one and at the time of application. The duration of this effect will be taken from your main target on which you put it.
- Fixed a bug where "Purulent ulcers" converted into a treatment absorption effect by the ability https://wowhead.com/spell=223929 did not count towards triggering the talent https://wowhead.com/spell=194917
- Talent improvements https://wowhead.com/spell=198838:
- Fixed a bug where lowering damage due to talent https://wowhead.com/spell=198838 did not count the shaman as a cure. Now, any target that you defended with this totem will also count towards you the effect of damage reduction as a treatment
- Fixed a visual bug of quantitative damage reduction in the aura of activity of your totem
- Rewritten talent https://wowhead.com/spell=200071:
- Use under the effect of increasing their treatment will not count towards use and will correctly reset the current counter. (We eliminate the cause of uneven operation with constant use of two abilities)
https://wowhead.com/item=151975 - fixed a bug where damage reduction did not count the owner as a treatment
https://wowhead.com/item=151978 - Fixed a bug where when the waves diverged at the time the goal was created, they received damage from each wave on their way, thereby taking damage 4 times, not 1.
https://wowhead.com/item=120168 - now it will be correct to have only one satiety effect group
- Fixed a bug when the treatment with the effect https://wowhead.com/spell=253111 per tick was equal to the total value all the time
- A bug has been fixed in the group interface with the fact that players on another map were shown as offline.
- Fixed a bug where players observing from the side did not see visual support for using the item by another player. For example [Return Stone] (https://wowhead.com/item=6948)
- Fixed one cause of "eternal battle" in dungeons and raids.
- Now you can use the call stone inside the challenge and call on the members of the group.
Class Holds and Artifacts:
- Completely rewritten Druid stronghold campaign
- Implemented an event on assignment http://wowhead.com/quest=42053
- Implemented the hidden appearance of the Druid artifact specialization Restore
- Implemented the ability to opt out of https://wowhead.com/spell=231437 at https://wowhead.com/npc=122095
- Implemented improvements to the Druid stronghold
- Adjustment of settlement in the Nightmare of Malorne
- Adjustment of settlement in the Emerald Way of Dreams
- Adjustment of settlement in the Dream Grove
- Pandaria: Grip of Hate
- Pandaria: Heart of the Snake (revised)
- Pandaria: Honey Dew Village
- Pandaria: Nuk Nuk Camp
- Pandaria: Dukova Fields
- Pandaria: Cliff of the Wondrous View
- Pandaria: Blooming Dawn
- Pandaria: Dalaran is on assignment all.
- Pandaria: Terrible Scale's Lair
- Pandaria: Ancient Passage
- Pandaria: The Jade Forest (Deer)
- Pandaria: Lands of the Oil Temple
- Fixed a bug where, when the healing effect of the ability https://wowhead.com/spell=33763 was dispelled, there was no additional treatment
- Accelerated the process of removing rage when leaving the shape of a bear. Fixed a bug where rage in the appearance could still be accumulated in some ways
- Now the passive effect "Searing of the Mind" (234702) will be triggered by https://wowhead.com/spell=193473, attacked from summoning a creature by a feature of the artifact https://wowhead.com/spell=193371
- Rewritten spawn algorithm of "split souls" at the destination.
- Now they will be created by the angle of view of the face (that is, in front of the caster in the 180 degree sector)
- If the "split soul" potentially falls into the area where the caster cannot pick it up (ravine cliffs), then it will be created priority on the edge of this cliff
- Adjustments to the minimum and maximum range of creating a "split soul" by specialization
- Affects the following active and passive abilities involved in creating "split souls":
- Fixed a bug where damage on the ability area of http://wowhead.com/spell=195072 at the caster’s main target position was applied much earlier, even when the caster had not yet reached it
- Fixed a bug where the damage from https://wowhead.com/spell=247454 was not counted as triggering the effect https://wowhead.com/spell=247456
- Fixed a bug where the effect of the talent http://wowhead.com/spell=197214 sometimes might not recline targets at all, or they could fly behind the caster’s back
- Fixed a bug when the abilities duplicated by the https://wowhead.com/spell=168534 effect also imposed the negative effect of the Stormy Arrester talent (210689) on all affected targets.
- Desolace of Antorus:
- Fixed the operation of shelling with a cannon during the active event "Attack of Paraxia". Now, during this event, the terrain will become truly dangerous. Look for shelter!
- https://wowhead.com/spell=252191 - fixed a bug where these features of the crucible did not work in PvP mode in open world / duel
- A test fix has been made that should fix the eternal "Loss of Control" warning.
- Fixed a bug where the mute effect imposed by triggering talent https://wowhead.com/spell=202914 did not display information about the "Warning loss of control."
- https://wowhead.com/spell=108194 - now the ability will display information about the "Loss of control warning".
- Added priority for damaging auras (note: https://wowhead.com/spell=17). Now, if several absorbing auras are applied to the target, the aura with the least amount of charge is selected.
- Now abilities that cause a "jump" interrupt the casting of spells. (Note: [Grip of Death] (https://wowhead.com/spell=49576))
- Now having the active symbol https://wowhead.com/spell=210333 your equipped artifact https://wowhead.com/item=128860 will not offer your skins
- Now having the active symbol https://wowhead.com/spell=107059 your equipped artifact https://wowhead.com/item=128821 will not offer your skins
- Fixed switching image from https://wowhead.com/spell=114301 at the time of use https://wowhead.com/spell=102560:
- The activated appearance of the owl will now be correctly drawn by the new model, while the effect of the appearance of the stars will be temporarily suspended
- At the end of the effect https://wowhead.com/spell=102560 you will automatically get the appearance of stars again if you stay in the guise of a owl
- https://wowhead.com/spell=115098 - fixed the problem with the loss of the original caster. Fixed exploit with entering PvP mode.
- Divine intervention * - the ability now takes into account the absorbing damage of the aura, therefore it should no longer work from non-fatal damage.
- [Deception of Death] (https://wowhead.com/spell=31230) - the ability now takes into account aura absorbing damage, so it should no longer work from non-fatal damage.
- [Purgatory] (https://wowhead.com/spell=114556) - the ability now takes into account aura absorbing damage, so it should no longer work from non-fatal damage.
- [Anti-Magic Shell] (https://wowhead.com/spell=48707) - Now has immunity from abilities with the debuff attribute. (Note: [Unstable Mana] (https://wowhead.com/spell=227502))
- Fixed a bug where the residual amount of the effect of https://wowhead.com/spell=116888 absorbing the treatment sometimes did not decrease to 0 if the treatment would far exceed its indicator
Class bastions and artifacts:
- Partially rewritten script for assignment http://wowhead.com/quest=42734
- Implemented improvements to the stronghold of Mages
- Rewritten entry to battle and entry into PvP mode. The entrance to the caster battle now starts from the moment the ability is launched. (Refers to projectile type abilities). The target does not receive the battle mode until the ability flies into it. Entrance to the caster battle now begins if your pet has applied the ability to the target. (Refers to projectile type abilities). The target does not receive the battle mode until the ability flies into it. * Entrance to the PvP mode of the player and his goal begins immediately after launching the ability to the target.
- Fixed one of the reasons when Mob / Pet could change the target during the use of the ability, although he should not have done it.
- The logic of defective abilities has been rewritten (Note: [Tortoise Spirit] (https://wowhead.com/spell=186265)). Now abilities like [Unstable Mana] (https://www.wowhead.com/spell=227502) will be deflected, if possible.
- Partially rewritten work with the "mechanics" of abilities (note: bleeding, poisons, etc.), now there are checks for the selection of mechanics from the effects, depending on the complexity of the map.
- Minor optimization of starting recovery time of completely exhausted runes. After the runes that were on their recovery will free up space, the countdown of the recovery time will already begin in advance
- Optimization of the effect zone expansion module (Create Areatrigger). Now their growth will occur more smoothly, without visible steps
- Eye of Azshara:
- [General Parges] (https://wowhead.com/npc=91784) - now the visual call of assistants will be more correct
- Fixed not accuracy when, after any non-attacking host command Pet left the battle.
- Fixed a bug due to which the visual accompaniment of spells pets was not visible.
- Fixed the problem when Pets of the type "Caster" did not pursue the goal.
- Command "Attack" - increased radius so that the pet can start the attack.
- https://wowhead.com/spell=73325 - fixed exploit for applying to some non-game creatures
- Fixed [Water Elemental] model (https://wowhead.com/spell=31687)
- [Spiritual communication] (https://wowhead.com/spell=204293) - added a check on the ability to use the ability, rewritten the search for allies, and also the aura is now removed from all players if the connection is interrupted.
- Additional adjustments to the work in the mechanism of removing impeding the movement of effects
- https://wowhead.com/spell=214027 will no longer trigger immobilizing effects
- Fixed a bug that led to the fact that the ability could be completely considered bleeding if it had at least one effect with this mechanics. For example: [Throw Spears] (https://wowhead.com/spell=192131)
- Now applying https://wowhead.com/spell=209753 on top of the same effect, there will be an alert like "immunity"
- Improvements to the passive effect https://wowhead.com/spell=76806:
- Fixed a bug where the chance of a real indicator for triggering was rounded down and counted as an integer
- Fixed a bug when special attacks that trigger after applying the main abilities (for example, https://wowhead.com/spell=193315) did not trigger this effect
- Now https://wowhead.com/spell=86392 will correctly trigger the https://wowhead.com/spell=35551
- Adjustment of the expansion step of the talent zone https://wowhead.com/spell=152280 (the lag of the growth of the damage zone from the visual effect is fixed)
- Rewritten implementation of https://wowhead.com/spell=98008:
- Now the alignment of health indicators between goals will be smoother and will be counted to the owner of the totem as an outgoing treatment (register in add-ons as HPS)
- Fixed a bug when, when installing the totem, the recalculation of health indicators went immediately twice in the first second
- In the process of balancing health between goals, absorbing protective effects will now play their part and an additional "imaginary" health reserve bonus will be counted.
- Fixed a bug where during the action https://wowhead.com/spell=204945, the increased chance of a response https://wowhead.com/spell=33757 acted on blows with abilities, making a serious contribution to the effect
- Triggering adjustments https://wowhead.com/spell=33757
- Triggering adjustments https://wowhead.com/spell=209385. Now it will work only from blows with abilities and auto attacks of the right hand
- Fixed a problem with client-server desync when the player received acceleration, and then movement along the route started. For example: a flight to the ships of [Viz'Aduum] (https://wowhead.com/npc=114790)
Dungeons and Raids:
- [Throne of the Triumvirate:] (https://wowhead.com/the-seat-of-the-triumvirate)
- [Return to Karazhan:] (https://wowhead.com/return-to-karazhan)
- [Shadow of Medivh] (https://wowhead.com/npc=114350)
- Fixed a problem when [Endless Winter] (https://wowhead.com/spell=227779) stopped scattering from movement.
- [Halls of Valor:] (https://wowhead.com/halls-of-valor)
- [God King Skovald:] (https://wowhead.com/npc=95675)
- Fixed the problem with the ability to interrupt [Aegis of Aggramar] (https://wowhead.com/spell=193983)
- [Quarter of Stars:] (https://wowhead.com/zone=8079/quarter of stars)
- [Talix Flame of Wrath:] (https://wowhead.com/npc=104217)
- Now the ability https://wowhead.com/spell=207881 will not hit pets and minions of the player
- Fixed a bug where the talent https://wowhead.com/spell=44457 did not prematurely explode when the target died
- Improvement of the features of the artifact https://wowhead.com/spell=182234:
- Fixed another way to bypass the debuff overlay, limiting the features of this feature (use it several times)
- Now the feature will specifically shoot those effects, the mechanics of which can remove the effect https://wowhead.com/spell=182531 (for example, this did not work on the “Stunned” mechanics)
- Now the feature of the artifact will be activated from those effects of loss of control over the character that initially do not cause any procs on the enemy
- Now the talent https://wowhead.com/spell=197214 will correctly interrupt the current spells of the hit targets, if they used them
- https://wowhead.com/item=147024 - Rewritten implementation. Now the reduction in recovery time will be equal proportionally to the maximum value of the absorption effect, and not 1 second for each hit in the absorption
- Now the detonation of damage by area will no longer enter into battle mode
- Fixed a bug when the perk was not activated ahead of schedule when the target died
- https://wowhead.com/spell=252906: Now periodic damage will no longer enter combat mode